6 Things That Can Save Life To Your Child !
As adults, we realize that the real future lives in the hands of our children. Our first priority should be to Save Life and Allow them to grow healthy and happy without worries.
We believe that every child has the right:
- To be loved, cherished, and supported
- To be treated with respect and dignity
- To receive responsible care and to be handled with kindness
- To be encouraged and nurtured emotionally, intellectually, and spiritually
- To have their physical needs adequately met, including nutrition, housing, and medical care
- To receive a good education that provides competence and empowers them to be self-sufficient
- To be taught good values and morals to guide them in life
- To learn about God’s personal love and care for them
- To be taught boundaries and self-discipline
- To be empowered to realize their full potential
- To be prepared for the responsibilities and challenges of adulthood
- To develop their individuality
- To be treated fairly and justly, without discrimination
- To be in a safe environment; to be protected from harm and danger
But there is and the dark side – dangerous . The danger to children is everywhere, and somehow we always take it lightly. We are guided by the thought that this will not happen to us, that the probability is small and similar. And it is that such things happen rarely. But we are not gamblers, especially when it comes to our children.
You need to Separate only 15 minutes, to give your child enough information that can save his life. Here’s what you need to teach a child:
1. Do not write your name in a visible place
When an unknown person knows the name of a child, she may first obtain the child’s trust. Keep this in mind before you write the name of your child on the ranch next time with huge letters. Do not write the address in the transparent box in the ranch and do not allow the child to sign on his bag.
2. Come with someone only if he has a password
Sounds like a movie, but this game, which also provides additional security for your child, can help. Think of a code that will be a security sign that your child can or can not start with a home. For example, if you send someone to school after a child, teach the child that he or she can only start with him if he first hears the correct password.
3. Run in the opposite direction from the car that follows you
If a child notices that it is being tracked by a car or someone starts calling him to enter the car, you must learn to run it in the opposite direction from the one in which the vehicle is moving or standing. This will result in time because the car has to turn around if it wants to continue for the child.
4. In trouble, look for mother with children
Despairing desires involve desperate measures. Tell your child that in situations where he is lost or feeling uncertain, it is best to look for his mother with children. Just once a police officer or an employee at a nearby institution is not available to the child. If you know who can help him during crisis situations, you reduce the time that a child can lose in thinking due to unwillingness.
5.Feel free to scream – Who are you?
How many times have you been able to see how the child cries in the hands of an adult and you just walked past them? Children have bad days and we are totally used to it. So, teach your child to shout in the face of danger to alert people around you.Some of the options are: “Who are you ?,” Where are my dad and mom? “,” Leave me alone, I do not know who you are. ”
6. In dangerous situations, there are no good manners
Explain to the child that in situations in which he is in a state of shock, such as if someone tries to take him away, there are no good manners. Tell him that he was then allowed to do anything to attract attention, even hitting, screaming, real scenes, and so on.
Give the child some examples. When you are at the store, tell the child to throw some of the things nearby in the event of danger. This will surely draw attention and make people come closer and check what’s going on.
Our mission is to Save Life
Love your kids they are our treasure .