Asian Cucumber Salad !
Asian Cucumber Salad ! – Healthy cucumber salad with Asian spices. So refreshing and easy. A perfect appetizer for any meals.
- Serves 2
- Chill Time: 15 m
- Total Time: 20 m
Ingredients for Asian Cucumber Salad :
- 1 cucumber, about 8 oz
- 3/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- one teaspoon Apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- one teaspoon Korean chili powder or regular chili powder
- 1 teaspoon chili oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- Sesame seeds, for garnishing
- Rinse the cucumber thoroughly and slice it into pieces. Add the salt to the cucumber, stir gently to combine well. Chill in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Combine the vinegar, sugar, chili powder, chili oil, and sesame oil together, stir to mix well. Make sure that the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Drain the salt water from the cucumber. Add the dressing to the cucumber, toss well. Top with sesame seeds and serve immediately.
Source : rasamalaysia