Banana Bread with Walnuts for Vegan !
Vegan Banana Bread Recipe with Walnuts –super moist, egg & dairy free. A few simple ingredients bring this recipe together!
Vegan banana bread with walnuts is the perfect breakfast. It’s quick, easy to make and the kids will love to help out.
Super moist Vegan Banana Bread recipe – egg and dairy free. A few simple ingredients bring this recipe together. Don’t let those ripe bananas go to waste!
- Prep Time – 15 m
- Cook Time – 30 m
- Total Time – 45 m
Ingredients for Vegan Banana Bread:
- 4 ripe organic bananas (about 14oz or 380g peeled)
- 1 and 1/2 cups organic all purpose flour
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- a pinch of nutmeg
- a pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar, or organic brown sugar
- 1/4 cup refined coconut oil, melted
- 3 Tablespoons chopped walnut pieces
- Start by preheating your oven to 350ºF, greasing your bread pan (or line with parchment paper) and chopping your walnuts into smaller pieces.
- In a medium bowl, sift together your flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg and salt and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mash the bananas. Make sure not to leave any big chunks. Small chunks are fine though.
- Add the sugar and oil to the bananas and mix until evenly combined.
- Once the oil and sugar are incorporated, gently fold in the dry ingredients just enough for everything to come together.
- Now, gently fold in your walnut pieces.
- Pour the batter into your greased bread pan.
- Bake at 350ºF for 25-35 min or until a tooth pick comes out clean.
- Store in an air tight container to keep fresh.